About The Module:
The MageSEO SEO extension for Magento is easy to install and is compatible with Magento Enterprise and Magento Community. We built the module with the intention of making it easy for Magento retailers to eliminate technical SEO issues, whilst also giving them more control over implementation of the fixes. We will continue to add functionality to this extension to ensure that it allows users to eliminate all technical SEO issues with the Magento platform.
Features / functionality:
- A meta robots rule builer, allowing you to create rules for adding meta robots tags (Including REGEX match, head match and others)
- Simple options for assigning meta robots tags to layered navigation pages
- A robots.txt editor (directly from the back-end)
- Rel next and prev for pagination pages
- Canonical options for trailing slashes (to eliminate the trailing slash canonical issues)
- Page-level canonical editor (assign canonical tag for specific pages)
- Category-level canonical editor (assign canonical tag for specific category)
- Exclude individual products from sitemap
- Exclude individual categories from sitemap
- Options to add meta robots tags to low quality pages such as search pages and wishlist pages
Jared Brown, Ecommerce Director for Fashion Bunker
MageSEO is the perfect SEO extension for Magento. Our website had a lot of issues with filtered navigation and canonicalisation and this plugin helped us to resolve them without using any development resource. I also like being able to manually assign meta robots tags for different groups of pages.